Shipping your puppy
For the safe and comfortable transportation of your puppy Camelot Weimaraner uses, solely, Continental Airlines PetSafe program - th key features of the program are detailed below:
Continental's PetSafe program will allow pets that previously traveled as checked baggage to experience these safeguards when they travel as cargo, keeping them safe and their owners reassured:
* Dedicated 24-hour Live Animal Desk (800.575.3335 or 832.235.1541)
* Confirmed booking prior to departure
* Weather conditions constantly monitored at all points
* The ability to track and trace the animal from its origin to its destination
* Personal handling in climate-controlled vehicles for connections over Continental's hubs when the animal will be exposed to temperatures above 85°F (29.5°C) degrees for more than 45 minutes
* Continental recommends (but does not require) that SENIOR DOGS AND CATS (over 7.5 years old) receive a more extensive health examination (i.e. liver and kidney screens).
More details about PetSafe can be found here:
Call or email Sue to discuss the best methods and the 'how tos" of the safe transportation of 'your' Camelot Weimaraner puppy.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the new owner